Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Down with Upsala

So loving Upsala-Ekeby these days. My fav has to be the Rostrand stuff but I love a lot of Mari Simmulson and Anna-Lisa Thomson's work for Upsala.

Mari Simmulson for Upsala Ekeby via 20th Century Forum

Mari Simmulson for Upsala Ekeby via Starkeld

Mari Simmulson for Upsala Ekeby via  Jacksons


Mari Simmulson for Upsala Ekeby via Modern Boom



"Paprika" designed by Anna-Lisa Thomson for Upsala Ekeby via Retrolyckan blogg


"Paprika" designed by Anna-Lisa Thomson for Upsala Ekeby via Bukowskis Market
I'm kicking myself for passing up on this one when I saw it recently.

All this big love for old stuff lately is making me wonder if any contemporary crafts people are making anything worth hunting down. Hmmm... another design renaissance! that's what we need! Well I guess Etsy is a start ;)

if your interested in reading about Upsala Ekeby you should wiki it here

No comments:

Post a Comment