Monday, July 16, 2012

Summer Haven.

I still manage and maintain my parent's garden in the suburbs. I've been doing it for over 15 years and every time I visit I see new and wonderful things! So far this year robins and cardinals have nested, and a wild bunny seems to have taken up residence as well. It's kinda neat to know that something that started off as a boring suburban patch of grass has turned into a little 'garden of earthly delights'. I often feel like I don't participate enough in creative endeavours but when I see this little garden it makes me feel like I do alright.













Robin's nest. All babies have hatched and have long flown the coupe.

Cardinal's nest, we're currently waiting for these eggs to hatch, any day now I think.

All photos by © J. Dias

No comments:

Post a Comment