Monday, March 14, 2011

If you build it, I will go.

Image of Drift Bar from BlogTo

This past weekend I checked out Drift Bar (first image) located at 1063 Bloor St. West (between Dufferin/Dovercourt) and really liked the pork burger. I've been meaning to check out this bar because it looks so cosy every time I pass by, so when a friend suggested it, I thought perfect!
Then while on my way to the east end of the city this past Sunday I dropped into Rooster Coffee House. Everyone that works there seems very nice, and the barista made me an excellent latte. My sweet treat of choice was a muffin with orange rind (I think), olive oil and sea salt, yummeeee. Not sure if that was a good match with the latte, it might have been paired better with an Americano or drip. I also took a buttermilk blueberry scone to go (because I'm a piggy). There aren't too many great coffee shops near the Danforth so if you like good coffee, sweet treats, and a beautiful setting you should go to there.

No comments:

Post a Comment