Monday, February 7, 2011

Je ne sais quoi

What makes a star? I'm not sure. Take Jamie Dornan for example, he looks like your average good looking male model right? yet somehow when I see his pictures I see something more... not quite sure what it is though.
It's not like people haven't paid attention, I mean his debut gig was as the face of Calvin Klein, and the editor of GQ named him the male Kate Moss. But without even knowing that info I can see that he has that certain indescribable quality. Good looking models with good skin and perfect bodies are a dime a dozen, yet even though his look is somewhat conventional, he's special! and that's what is interesting to me. I'm not sure if he's considering acting but somehow I predict big things for him.
Good Luck Jamie!
Images found on The Fashionisto

No comments:

Post a Comment