Sunday, October 23, 2011

Crystal Power.




photos by ©J. Dias

Whether it's some graphic prism/pyramid hipster art piece, a great amethyst geode in an editorial of a home decor mag, or incorporated into a contemporary piece of jewellery, there is no denying that crystals seem to be back again.
This weekend I spent some quality time getting stoned, we'll kinda.... I pulled out my rock collection and spent part of the morning taking these pics. Due to a lack of space I've had to put these guys in storage. It's kinda a shame but I'd rather see them displayed properly than just lying around collecting dust. That's part of the reason why I decided to photograph and post them, I think it's a great way of keeping them in my life, albeit in cyberspace.
Nature made this folks, the same nature that made us - maybe this is my religion.

No comments:

Post a Comment