Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Smile for the Camera!

photo by ©J.Dias

For some reason I've ended up in a bunch of thrift stores this past week. Oh, I know maybe it's because I'm broke ass after Christmas, LOL! Na, not really, I've actually been pretty good with managing my funds this holiday season.
Recently I discovered that I don't need to spend money to be around the things I love, I know Hallelujah!!! Capturing them on camera is a great way to keep them around! I'm pretty sure it won't work on everything shiny thing that catches my Magpie eyes, but at least I'll save $$$, and best of all I won't end up on Hoarders.
I'm not sure why this pretty lady (see above) caught my eye, probably the vibrant colours.
Okay truth be told I didn't make it out of Value Village without spending, I couldn't resist a set of depression glass salad bowls. I'll post a pic of them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment