Monday, March 26, 2012

Modernism in Effect.



Rosti is a classic example of modern design at it's best. Good design with beautiful form and pure function, oh and the colours,WOW!!!! My fav the 'Margrethe' bowls were designed by Prince/industrial designer Sigvard Bernadotte for Georg Jensen back in the 1950s. I also love the pitchers/jugs designed by Soren Andersen (for Rosti, Netherlands). Oh and I gotta get me some of those great utensils( my fav is the long handle spoon with the hole in the middle) in a bunch of different colours. It's relatively easy to find vintage Rosti Mepal or you can also buy it brand new, that's the great thing about Rosti, it's accessible.

Sigvard Bernadotte, image via Nordic Rooms

via Margrethe here

via Etsy here

via here



via Etsy



via here


via Amazon here




No comments:

Post a Comment