Friday, February 10, 2012

Good things come to those who THRIFT.

It was a crazy busy week! so glad it's the weekend. I was practically chained to my desk and didn't get a chance to do much more. With so much on my plate, I needed a little play time in my local thrift store. So glad I did because I scored this awesome pair of solid brass lamps. Man they are heavy! like around 15 pounds each!!! The tag states they are American made in Paterson New Jersey in 1978 by Westwood Industries. Although I don't really have a spot for them in my place I had to snag em' because I could tell that they are real quality pieces, and at $9.99 each, helloooo SCORE!!! so loving brass these days!!!


photos by ©J. Dias

 Okay so maybe I have a little hoarding problem, but are these great or WHAT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment