Monday, April 30, 2012

Design Combines.


I've always had this tendency to create groupings of similar or sometimes (seemingly) disparate objects into little vignettes. Maybe it stems from my Catholic upbringing or perhaps from my childhood joy of playing with toys. Either way it's fun! I build these little alters everywhere - in my garden, around my desk at work, with food, at the beach, anywhere! It's kinda funny because I've never been any good at creating mood boards, but in a way I guess this is similar. It seems to be part of my creative process and provides an endless source of joy & pleasure.
My niece also has a similar love for combining. She took all these greats shots, and even got into styling stuff when she was at my place last, check it:





All photos in this post by © D. Fernandes

No comments:

Post a Comment